We'll be posting each photo on Facebook - make sure to stop by to check those out and vote for the ones you like the most. The one with the most likes will win "Fan Favorite".
Wildlife - Share your photos of birds, deer, moose, rabbits.....literally any wild animal. These photos will be judged on clarity and creativity.
Landscape - Share your photos of a beautiful sunset, snowy mountains, or even a field of flowers. These photos will show the beauty of God's earthly creation.
Sport - Share photos you have taken of any sport...baseball, basketball, golf, tennis, etc. Get creative with your framing and show your best shot.
Hunting/Fishing - Share your photos of your latest trophy! Moose, deer, bass.....show us what you've got.
YOUTH - Open to children up to age 15. Photos may be coached but we ask that all shots be made by the child.
ADULT - Open from age 16+.
This contest is meant for those who enjoy capturing God's creation through photography as well as those who enjoy just seeing it. Our hope is that, as a photographer, you will challenge yourself and look beyond the lens.
- Photos must be submitted 3 weeks prior to the banquet date or by Monday, November 8, 2021. Judging will begin the following week.
- A Fan Favorite photo will be chosen by popular vote from all photos submitted. Voting will be held on Facebook @fbczOutdoorsmanPhotos.
- Photographers may submit up to 5 photos (10mb limit each) in any category which they qualify. [5 photos per category limit please, 20 photos max per person.]
- Winners will be announced during the Outdoorsman Banquet [Date TBA] and on FBCZ's social media platforms.
- If you would like to remove a photo from consideration after it has been submitted, please contact MEDIA@FBCZ.ORG not later than the closing date for entry.
Keeping you in the loop:
Dear Photo Contest Participant,
Due to the recent surge in Covid-19 cases, the decision has been made to postpone the banquet until a later date yet to be determined. We do still plan to complete the Contest, but extend the deadline for entries until a date still to be determined. We still hope to announce winners when the banquet is held. If for some reason the date is delayed too long, we will close the contest and announce the winners on the church website and on social media.
Please know that I am so disappointed that this has occurred. I also know that God is in control and that I will be praying for His guidance as we proceed with plans. Our team would appreciate your prayers and continued support.
From His Team,
Phil Stagg, Team Leader