Wildlife - Share your photos of birds, deer, moose, rabbits.....literally any wild animal. These photos will be judged on clarity and creativity.
Landscape - Share your photos of a beautiful sunset, snowy mountains, or even a field of flowers. These photos will show the beauty of God's earthly creation.
Sport - Share photos you have taken of any sport...baseball, basketball, golf, tennis, etc. Get creative with your framing and show your best shot.
Hunting/Fishing - Share your photos of your latest trophy! Moose, deer, bass.....show us what you've got.
YOUTH - Open to children up to age 15. Photos may be coached but we ask that all shots be made by the child.
ADULT - Open from age 16+.
This contest is meant for those who enjoy capturing God's creation through photography as well as those who enjoy just seeing it. Our hope is that, as a photographer, you will challenge yourself and look beyond the lens.
- Photos must be submitted by Friday, August 14, 2020. Judging will begin the following week.
- A Fan Favorite photo will be chose by popular vote from all photos submitted. Voting will be held August 19-26, 2020 online.
- Photographers may submit up to 5 photos (10mb limit each) in any category which they qualify.
- Winners will be announced at the Annual Outdoorsman Banquet, held on Tuesday, Sept. 15, 2020.
- If you would like to remove a photo from consideration after it has been submitted, please contact not later than Thursday, August 13, 2020.